As 2018 draws to a close I decided to take sometime to create this site and record my goals for 2019. I have spent the last few weeks thinking about what I want to achieve in 2019 and when my husband gave me a new diary for Christmas I got planning.
The reasons for creating this site are;
- It ties into my goals,
- I hope it keeps me accountable and,
- I am interested to see how the goals play out and have a record to review next year.
I hope you enjoy reading along. Below I have listed my 8 “Big Goals”
- Make £1,000 per month online
- Diet and train for a healthier me
- Get outside everyday for at least 20 minutes
- Use less plastic
- Declutter and organise the house
- Clear the garden and start growing veg
- Learn new practical life skills
- Involve my 3 children in all my goals with a focus on furthering their education at home
“Life is a journey, not a destination.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson
This has always been one of my favorite quotes and this year I plan to take control of the journey.
That’s it for now, I am away to open a bottle of bubbly and start working on the baby steps I need to take and the help I need to enlist to achieve these goals.
Have you set any goals for 2019?